I’m posting soon after my last entry because I just received my first ever Liebster award nomination! I am elated! Thanks a bunch to Kirst of lipstickedxo! I’m completely new to blogging and most of the people I follow I actually only started following this week. This is such a fun way to make new connections and create a community. So here’s my post! 😀
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you;
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
3. You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
4. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
5. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
6. You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
Kirst’s 11 questions:
1. What is the first makeup item you bought for yourself?
Hmm I can’t even remember hahaha. I think it was Maybelline’s Mineral Powder Foundation (sorry, I can’t remember the variant). I distinctly remember how pretty I felt after applying that foundation on hahaha! That was back when I was 11, I think. I have acne, which is probably why that was the first product I bought for myself.
2. Do you have a signature scent or perfume?
Err not really but the scent I wear most of the time is from a baby cologne by a local brand called Bench in Ice Mint. My boyfriend loves the scent, which is why I wear it most of the time hahaha. Otherwise, I wouldn’t really be wearing any. Not a perfume fan.
3. Do you still use anything that you bought (or since repurchased) when you first got into makeup?
Yes! I still have a pot of Maybelline’s Mineral Powder Foundation and I still use the mascaras that I first bought — Maybelline’s The Falsies and Volum’ Express. I guess I’m into Maybelline until now because most of the first products I bought were from them!
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Sweets! Either chocolates or baked goods! I love Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut variant, I used to finish 200g of that thing! And I bake, so that’s where the baked goods come from haha.
5. Milk, Dark or White Chocolate?
Milk and dark. I find white chocolate too sweet.
6. What is your next makeup purchase going to be?
I’m still not sure, but I’m eyeing a foundation palette from Cinema Secrets for my professional kit.
7. If you could come back as any animal what would it be?
A dog! I love how they relate to humans. If not, a clingy little tarsier or koala just because they’re cute hahaha.
8. What’s on your ultimate pizza?
Lots of cheese! I also like peppers and olives. I dunno how those will come together though. Haha.
9. Do you collect anything other than makeup?
Hmm. Trash? Hahaha! I can’t seem to differentiate a thing of value from one that has none. I’m a hoarder in that sense.
10. What’s one word your best friend would use to describe you?
Mommy! Everyone I get close to call me that at some point.
11. Do you still have anything from your childhood like toys or blankets?
Yes! I still have stuffed toys and some clothes from way back. I’m donating all my stuffed toys to an orphanage this year though. 🙂
My 11 fun facts:
1. I bake and sell my favorites! ❤
2. I choose my friends quite carefully, which is why I don’t have a lot.
3. I want to start a one-stop wedding (or events in general) organizing company in the future.
4. I love to sing!
5. I graduated from Ateneo de Manila University, one of the top local universities, with a degree in Management, cum laude! But I am now a freelance makeup artist. :p
6. I used to be indifferent toward dogs. Now, I love them. I got that from my boyfriend, who loves dogs like I love babies hahaha.
7. I’m a Christ follower! 😀
8. I’m often a perfectionist and control freak. I try to hold myself back. Haha.
9. I’ve been told so many times that I wanna do too many things.
10. I don’t really like reading, except when it’s about something I’m really interested in. Like makeup. Haha.
11. I originally wanted to pursue a degree in Chemistry! I liked Chemistry back in high school but later realized that I didn’t really want to work as a chemist. I still like Chemistry in general though. See how diverse my interests are? :))))
My 11 questions:
1. What facial feature do you like playing up the most?
2. When, why, and how did you start blogging?
3. Who are the boggers/vloggers you look up to?
4. What’s your ideal vacation/getaway?
5. Do you like the beach? 😀
6. Have you been to the Philippines! Haha!
7. What comprise your everyday makeup routine?
8. What kind of music do you like best?
9. What was the first makeup product you picked up? (borrowed from Kirst)
10. Do you think you’re pursuing what you were made to do?
11. What’s your favorite skin care product?
My 11 nominees:
Have a great weekend lovelies!